Lorem’s Emu Balm is 100% natural and contains Australian Emu Oil blended with coconut oil and a combination of essential oils known for their healing abilities for extra pain relief.
A few of the more common uses for Emu Balm, are to assist with the symptoms of arthritis, back pain, sciatica, fibromyalgia, polymyalgia, gout, frozen shoulder, RSI’s and other aches and pains. If you know somebody who is suffering then handing them a sachet is a great way for them to try. Or keep it for yourself ideal for outdoor activities, camping or keeping in your hand bag.
Emu Balm contains:
- Emu Oil: a natural, anti-inflammatory, highly penetrating oil which carries the essential oils deep into the body’s tissues.
- Coconut Oil: moisturising and soothing for the skin.
- Arnica: anti-inflammatory, pain reliever, bruising, reduces healing time.
- Wintergreen: anti-inflammatory Meythl Salicylate, like liquid aspirin it’s pain relieving.
- Lemongrass: anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, relaxes tight muscles.
- Clove Bud: anti-inflammatory, pain relieving, increases your body’s metabolism by increasing blood circulation.
- Rosemary: helps aching and cramped muscles, improves poor circulation.
- Lavender: anti-inflammatory, relaxes and soothes tight muscles, relieves headaches and migraines.
- Clary Sage: anti-bacterial and antiseptic, soothes headaches and migraines, relieves spasms and muscles cramps.
- Sweet Marjoram: relieves muscle pulls, cramps and spasms.
- Juniper: reduces fluid retention on damaged tissues.