100% natural Australian Emu Oil combined with natural Chamomile essential oil provides powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-oxidant skin properties. Lorems skin relief oil can help moisturise dry, tight and irritated skin.
Dermatologically tested with ultra-low irritant value it is safe and kind to your skin providing lasting hydration and can be used on both adults and children.
It cares for irritated skin and can help ease the symptoms of:
- Insect bites and stings
- Acne and acne scarring
- Nappy rash
- Grazes and bruises
- Stretch marks
- Chapped and cracked skin
- Chicken pox, shingles
- Shaving rash
Direction for use:
Apply a small amount to the desired area and massage into the skin until the oil has been absorbed.
For external use only, store in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight.
Emu Oil contains:
Vitamin A: a known skin repairer and high in antioxidants.
Vitamin E: a healing agent and antioxidant.
Omega-3: Linolenic acid, Fatty acids are good for the heart.
Omega-6 – Linolenic acid: which eases muscle aches, joint pain and the body’s overall health maintenance.
Omega-9 – Oleic acid: a proven skin cell regenerator, anti-wrinkle agent.
Sapogens: natural skin softeners. Terpines: known antiseptics.
- It is known to have natural anti-inflammatory properties which easesirritation on the skin, reduces the redness and swelling associated with pimples.
- Has moisturising and anti-bacterial elements leaving skin soft and supple and enable the skin to heal.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Hypoallergenic – does not cause skin irritation or have any side effects, ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- It is non-comedogenic, which means it will not block your pores causing spots or other irritants
- Emu oil is known to have antibacterial properties which are believed to be effective in killing bacteria that is responsible for some breakouts
- Emu oil is commonly credited for contributing to a milder healing process. Users often ﬁnd that they experience little if any scabbing compared to what they normally experience when not using the oil. Once the breakout has healed, the oil also works to help correct and prevent scar tissue, which means fewer reminders of past breakouts.