As a parent myself I know I’ve often looked at many different ways in which I can help my son when he is feeling poorly, has aches and pains or has hurt himself. Like any parent, we do not like to see our children suffer in any way and spent many an hour worrying.
Sometimes all your child needs are extra kisses and cuddles from their parents to make them feel better, but sometimes they might need a shop bought medicine, a plaster and sometimes a trip to the doctors. Whether it’s a cough and cold- blocked sinuses, a bump and a few bruises from falling over, growing pains, or a nasty insect bite or wasp sting there is always something we can do for them.
Have you ever often bought multiple products to help with a variety of different things your children may face?
I have been using Lorem’s Emu Oil (a 100% pure oil with anti-inflammatory and moisturising properties which can assist in helping aches and pains ) and Emu Balm (a blended balm of Emu Oil with essential oils to help aid extra healing properties) on my son and it has worked for a multitude of things;
- General aches and pains -children are always falling over and hurting themselves. Apply a small amount of the Emu Balm to the aches and pains and in no time your children will forget all about it.
- Dry skin – More children than ever suffer from Eczema and other skin conditions, apply a small amount of Emu oil to the affected area to help soothe and soften the skin.
- Growing pains – A common condition suffered by many children waking up in the night upset and distressed with painful legs. Emu balm is packed full of natural anti-inflammatories and pain relievers which can aid aches and pains.
- Tooth ache – Emu balm contains Clove bud, apply a small amount externally to the face/jaw.
- Coughs and colds – Apply the Emu balm to the soles of the feet as it can help assist in reducing the cough and help unblock sinuses.
- Soften the skin – Add a drop of Emu Oil into the bath as it helps soften the skin.
- Bruises – Emu balm contains Arnica which is a natural healer for bruises. Rub the Emu balm into the effective area to help assist in bringing out the bruise and aid healing quicker.
- Insect bites– Using Emu Oil on wasp and bee stings can help give instant pain relief and speed up healing.
- Headaches and migraines – Massage Emu balm into the temples or forehead, the Emu balm contain many essential oils lavender and clary sage which will help aid and soothe a headache.
- Cuts and grazes – Applying a small amount of Emu Oil on a scrape or scratch can aiding in easing the pain and help it to heal quicker. The quicker it heals the less discomfort you will get from it.
(N/b Emu Balm is not suitable for children under the age of 2)
So next time your child is feeling poorly or is in the wars, remember there are a few products that may be able to help them, including some here at Lorem Care!